Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Brick Workout

60 minute spin class. Bike computer says avg >30 mph... Highly skeptical, and >20 mi. Nothing like drippin sweat! 

2.6ish run outside around the gym.. In the neighborhoods and a little park.  Seeing the sunrise!!

Brick workouts... Cause your feet feel like bricks??!!??? Oh man. Not fast but it happened!  

And... Saw Arlene in the locker room after my shower!! From my swim class that I'm not going to anymore:/  but... She said she might be up for going to the lake to practice open water!!!!!:)))

All that and in the office by 8am. That's how it's done lady and gents!!

Now, to make that oatmeal!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's quite a morning! And I was impressed with myself for waking up at 7 am today... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!!!! Big goals are a bunch of small goals strung together!! ...PS - those EARLY mornings only happen every now and then :D Basically when I have something after work, I try and go do something before work!... T- minus less than two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete